Vial Adapter for Luer Reservoirs
Ideal for use with Animas and Cozmo cardridges. These are used in place of the needle for withdrawing insulin out of the vial and into your cartridge / reservoir.
Instructions for Use
– just stick it into your vial and leave it there for up to 30 days
– wipe the end with an alcohol wipe
– fill you reservoir with air to the desired volume
– push your reservoir against the tip and twist
– push the air into the insulin vial
– withdrawn insulin into the reservoir and push any visible bubbles back into the vial
– after removing the reservoir, the vial adaptor will self seal
The adapter holds the vial upright, reduces bubble formation and allows you to completely empty the vial thus reducing insulin wastage.